The University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully-funded undergraduate scholarship for international students. It covers full tuition, room, and board, and textbooks, and provides a one-time computer allowance, along with $12,000 for undergraduate research and conferences.
The Stamps Scholars program partners with the University of Miami to offer multi-year scholarships to driven and talented students. Recipients receive merit-based financial support, allowing them to focus on their academic goals and develop leadership skills, study abroad, conduct research, and engage in other educational opportunities.
Applicants interested in the Stamps Scholarship are encouraged to participate in the University of Miami Scholarship Weekend, where they can showcase their academic achievements and meet with faculty. Admission to the University of Miami is highly competitive and based on various factors such as high school coursework, standardized test scores, recommendations, essays, extracurricular activities, and awards.
University of Miami, USA
Undergraduate level scholarship
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
The University of Miami Stamps Scholarship offers numerous benefits to its recipients, including:
- Full tuition coverage and fees for the duration of the undergraduate program.
- Standard room and board for the academic year.
- Access to textbooks to support academic success.
- Opportunity to attend the bi-annual Stamps Scholars National Convention and connect with Stamps Scholars at 40 universities nationwide.
- A one-time computer allowance to support academic achievement.
- $12,000 enrichment fund for undergraduate research, study abroad, conferences, leadership development, unpaid internships, and other educational opportunities agreed upon by the Stamps Family Charitable Foundation and the University of Miami.
To apply for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship, applicants must be proficient in English and come from any country in the world. The scholarship committee will evaluate applicants based on their high school curriculum, grades, test scores, recommendations, essays, and extracurricular activities. International candidates must submit all academic credentials, a bank letter, official test scores from either TOEFL or IELTS, and a General Secondary Certificate of Education before the deadline to be considered for academic scholarships.
If you’re interested in applying for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship, follow these steps:
- Fill out and submit the Common Application online.
- Send the following documents to the address listed on the official website: official transcripts, official English test scores, and a letter of recommendation.
- Submit your financial aid documents.
- Keep track of your application status.
Completing these steps will help ensure that your application is considered for the Stamps Scholarship at the University of Miami.
The deadline for submitting applications for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship is January 1, 2023.