Academic Merit Awards:
Washington State University is offering Academic Merit Awards for International Students. Interested participants in the scholarship program are first hand expected to have secured a place in the university to study a degree program and are hence, automatically enrolled for the funding opportunity.
High achieving international students are guaranteed to receive the international academic award at the university. To be considered for additional Washington State University scholarships, students are to apply for admission and scholarships before the application deadline.
Undergraduate / Graduate
Field of Study:
All degree courses offered by the university.
The Academic Merit Awards for International Students at Washington State University are awarded in two categories-
- First- Candidates with a cumulative GPA of 3.60 or higher will receive an amount of $4,000 per academic year tuition waiver
- Second- Participants with a cumulative GPA of 3.30 to 3.59 will get a grant of $2,000 as a tuition fee waiver per academic year.
The International Academic Awards are automatically renewable for the lengths mentioned above if you meet the following renewal criteria for each academic year:
- Maintain a minimum 3.2 cumulative grade-point average by the end of spring semester
- Maintain 12 credits each semester, or complete 24 semester credits by the end of spring semester
- Maintain non-resident degree-seeking student status.
International students are automatically considered for scholarships upon admission to WSU. You may also be eligible for a variety of other awards from the University.
January 31, 2021