VIT ACADEMIC Scholarship Program:
Academic Scholarships are available for new students enrolling in the VIT BITS, MITS or MBA programs.
We invite eligible prospective VIT students to apply for this opportunity through the VTAC process.
Victorian Institute of Technology Australia
Bachelors and Masters Degree Program
- Bachelor of Technology and Systems (BITS)
- Master of Technology and Systems (MITS)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Australian citizen OR international student.
Number and Value of Scholarships:
There are a total of up to 38 VIT Scholarships across the EQUITY and ACADEMIC streams :
- Women in Information Technology Scholarship – 1 x Full tuition fees (awarded for the full term of study)
- 1 x Full tuition fees (for the full term of study)
- 2 x 50% tuition fees (for the full term of study)
- 4 x 25% tuition fees (for the full term of study)
- 30 x $3000 one-off bursary amount (payable after successful completion of a student’s 1st semester of full-time studies only)
- 75% tuition fee reduction for all eligible Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islanders.
An internal committee will determine the distribution of scholarships between the equity and academic streams.
- Be registered with VTAC
- Meet all course entry requirements
- Qualify for FEE-HELP OR be a full fee-paying student where a Tuition Fee shortfall exists
- Be a commencing student studying full-time in BITS, MITS or MBA programs with VIT.
The primary selection criterion for an ACADEMIC scholarship will be the applicant’s ATAR score as determined by VTAC. Where two or more students’ ATAR scores are identical, a weighting will apply to English and Mathematics scores.
All applicants selecting VIT’s program through the VTAC process will be automatically considered for an Academic Scholarship.
The scholarship deadline is open.