Academic Scholarships for Undergraduates:
Texas Christian University is offering scholarship program for the outstanding international students of academic year 2021-22. This scholarship is available for the students who are facing financial academic issues and wants to pursue undergraduate degree from USA.
Texas Christian University is one of the best private Christian university situated in Texas. It has made it its mission to learn individuals to think and act as ethical leaders and responsible citizens in the world. It has the best learning system which enable students to test their skills and make their future bright and successful.
Full tuition fee coverage.
(Full tuition for four years)
($25k per year)
|3.94 – 4.0||32 – 34||1360 – 1500|
($22k per year)
|3.78 – 3.9||30 – 32||1370 – 1450|
($18k per year)
|3.72 – 3.84||30 – 31||1350 – 1400|
($12k per year)
|3.63 – 3.75||28 – 30||1300 – 1340|
- All nationalities can apply
- All undergraduate degree courses and subjects available at TCU are eligible.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year students at TCU.
- These competitive awards are based primarily on grades, ACT or SAT score, rank in class, and curriculum rigout.
- The applicants are required to register on the official online portal (link below) of the university and process the application for the chosen courses.
- Upon confirmed enrolment and acceptance in first-year from the university, the applicants will automatically b in the running to avail themselves of the program.
- The applicants are required to provide the following documents:
- A Letter of Recommendation from School Counsellor.
- A Letter of Recommendation from School Teacher.
- Passport Copy
- Official Transcripts of School
- The applicants must have a minimum SAT score of 1400 and an ACT score of 3.8 to secure an admission at TCU.
- The applicants are required to submit minimum required scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (PBT) – 540, (CBT) – 213, (iBT) – 80
- IELTS – 5