For successful and smooth academic pursuit, you need scholarships and some form of funding for your education. There is available up to 100% full tuition scholarships to international students who wish to enroll in a Masters and PhD degree programs. You are hereby invited to apply.
All admitted students on full-time basis are granted upon acceptance the privilege to complete their study with a full scholarship including 100% tuition fees, accommodation, health insurance and other benefits.
Mohamed Bin Zayed University serves as a hub for AI research and education and aims to be an epicenter of AI innovation by finding solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges. Moreover, as a new institution, the university’s ambition is to become the go-to place for government and enterprises when seeking AI expertise, solutions or advice.
- Computer Vision (MSc)
- Machine Learning (MSc)
- Natural Language Processing (MSc)
MBZUAI accepts applicants from all nationalities who hold a Bachelor’s degree in S.T.E.M fields, such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics and other relevant Engineering majors, without the need of prior working experience.
The value of the Mohamed Bin Zayed University Admission Scholarships includes
- 100% tuition fees
- Health insurance and other benefits awarding to international students.
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the 100% Tuition fee scholarship
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Mohamed Bin Zayed University, United Arab Emirates.
- Must have an undergraduate or master’s degree in science or engineering.
- Highly motivated, responsible candidates, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants required to provide evidence of meeting the Mohamed Bin Zayed University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- To apply for any of the MSc or PhD programs offered by the University, each applicant must submit a complete application. More details available once registered, in the personal dashboard.
- All admitted students on full-time basis; granted the privilege to complete their study with a full scholarship, including 100% tuition, a monthly stipend and many more benefits if they maintain required academic standard.
28 February 2022