Admission Scholarships program is now organized by Pusan National University for the talented international students of the academic year 2021-22.
The educational award is open for international students who want to pursue their undergraduate degree program at the Pusan National University.
Pusan National University (PNU) is located in Korea, also called Busan National University, is one of ten Flagship Korean National Universities in South Korea. It is known as the second-best national university in South Korea. It is famous for its Engineering departments.
Humanities and Social Sciences, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Chemical Biomolecular and Environmental Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Design, Clothing and Textiles, Art Culture and Image, Business Administration.
Pusan National University will provide the full tuition fees for students to complete their education in South Korea.
- Applications accepted from around the world
- Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- To apply, applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the following:
- Certificate of Nationality (applicant & parents) and Certificate of Family Relationship;
- Transcript of high school and certificate of (scheduled) high school graduation;
- Certificate of TOPIK or Certificate of the Korean Language Program offered by PNU’s International Language Institute;
- Certificate of Financial Support [USD18,000 or more];
- Portfolio (Free formatted pictures);
- Application form, Study Plan & Personal Statement;
- Aspirants must be High-school graduate;