Taiwan Ministry of Education is pleased to announce the offering of twenty scholarships to deserving Africans who are interested in pursuing master’s or doctoral studies in Taiwan starting in September 2022.
The Taiwan Government established this scholarship in Taiwan programme in order to assist Africa cultivate high-level professionals and to raise the scope of academic exchange. Various fields of study are eligible for the programme.
Taiwan Ministry of Education
Participating universities in Taiwan.
|Participating University||Number of scholarships available|
|2||Yuan Ze University||1|
|3||National Taiwan Ocean University||1|
|4||National Dong Hwa University||1|
|5||National Tsing Hua University||1|
|6||National Yang-Ming Chiao-Tung University||2|
|7||National Taipei University of Technology||1|
|8||Taipei Medical University||1|
|9||National Taipei University of Nursing and Health Sciences||3|
|11||National ChengChih University||1|
|12||Kaohsiung Medical University||1|
|13||National Cheng Kung University||5|
Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
- Covers full tuition fees
- Monthly allowance of NT$25,000 (R13,247.09)
- Miscellaneous expenses to include insurance, internet fee, dorm accommodation.
For the Africa Elite Scholarship Programme, applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be employed as lecturers in public or private universities or colleges in African countries.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Must show proficiency in the use of English as courses will be taught in English language.
- Be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the participating universities.
Interested applicants for the Africa Elite Scholarship Programme 2022 are to apply directly to Taiwan Universities as application forms are available from the universities websites.
Interested and eligible candidates should contact universities directly for information on study programmes. For enquiries on the scholarship, email [email protected] for assistance.
31 May 2022