An African student wishing to study in the Netherlands? Qualified African students can apply for the fully funded Africa Scholarship Programme 2022 at Wageningen University & Research to study in Netherlands.
The Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP) has been initiated by Wageningen University & Research to give talented and motivated students from Africa the opportunity to study in Wageningen. With this programme, Wageningen wants to support capacity building in Africa by attracting excellent students for a 2-years master’s programme.
List of Wageningen MSc programmes
- Tuition fee waiver;
- Travel fare to and from Wageningen;
- Living allowance for 2 years;
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance;
- Budget to visit one seminar/conference in Europe;
- Participation in the ‘Reach your full potential’ programme.
To be eligible for the Africa Scholarship Programme 2022 at Wageningen University & Research, Applicants must:
- Be excellent students with a GPA of 80 percent or higher in a bachelor degree,
- Apply and be admitted to a Wageningen University MSc Programme. First check if you meet the admission requirements of the school
- Apart from the admission requirements, only excellent candidates, who can prove that they are among the best 5% of their study cohort, will be selected.
Interested and eligible candidates required to apply for a master’s degree programme at the university and invitation given to who qualifies for next step of the selection process. Get details on Apply Now link before you begin.
3 January 2022