The University College London (UCL) is delighted to confirm that the African Graduate Scholarship offered in the 2022-23 academic year. The scholarships exist to support African nationals with a high-quality academic and professional background who would not be able to study at UCL without financial assistance.
The Scholarship, one-off award for the academic year September-September to study at the UCL Institute for Global Health on the MSc in Global Health and Development program. Co-funded by CP Charitable Trust and International Student House, the Scholarship is a one-off award for the academic year September-September to study at the UCL Institute for Global Health on the MSc in Global Health and Development program.
CP Charitable Trust/International Student House
University College London, UK.
The scheme offers a substantial scholarship towards UCL tuition fees, accommodation and some living costs.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be an African national and a permanent resident of an African nation at the time of application.
- Have made an application and been accepted to UCL to study the MSc in Global Health and Development full time.
To apply for the University College London African Graduate Scholarship 2022-23, please fill and submit an application form to [email protected] on or before the application deadline. Please read the scholarship application guide before applying. IGH is unable to consider any applications submitted after this deadline.
- First page of the passport
- Curriculum vitae
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree (required if you are applying for a master’s degree course – 2 years)
- University Transcript of Records
- University Syllabus of all courses
- Italian language certificate (if you are in possession)
- English language certificate (if you are in possession)
- Other useful documents