The African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) in partnership with Facebook and Google is offering the African Masters of Machine Intelligence Program 2022 targeted at young African graduates wishing to build a career in information technology.
The African Masters of Machine Intelligence (AMMI) is part of the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) ecosystem of advancement of the Machine Learning in the service of global society.
The African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS).
AMMI is a novel fully funded one-year intensive graduate program that provides brilliant young Africans with state-of-the-art training in machine learning and its applications.
The AMMI program prepares well rounded machine intelligence researchers who respond to both present and future needs of Africa and the world.
- A bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or a recognized equivalent from an accredited institution;
- A satisfactory scholastic average, usually a minimum average of B (or 80%) or better required;
- Interest and/or background in artificial intelligence, machine learning etc. demonstrated in courses taken and projects undertaken;
- Consent to mentor an undergraduate student at your previous institution while enrolled at AMMI; Consent to mentor an AMMI student after graduation;
- Strong interest in solving national or continental problems using science and technology.
All students admitted for the AMMI program, automatically granted a full scholarship. Interested and eligible candidates can proceed to apply for admission at the online application portal to be considered for the scholarship.
- For more detailed information on acceptance documents, please contact the AMMI Admissions Office
30 November 2021