Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerians interested in a career in public service to pursue a Master of Public Policy at the Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford for the 2023 AIG Scholarships.
Scholarships worth over £50,000 each have been awarded to future public sector leaders who have demonstrated a passion for the public sector. After completing their degrees, scholars return to their countries and use their learnings to bolster policy making, support reforms and contribute to their nation’s development.
Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG)
University of Oxford
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
Full Funding worth £50,000
For the AIG Scholarships for Nigerians 2022-23, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Nigerian currently working in the public sector (Ministries, Departments, Agencies & Parastatals) at either Federal or State levels.
- Aged between 25 and 45 years.
- Have a minimum of seven (7) years (combined private & public sector) work experience.
- Have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second-class upper qualification.
- Applicants should have strong intellectual capacity, demonstrable leadership qualities and a passion to contribute to the development of the Nigeria’s civil service.
Interested applicants for the AIG Scholarships for Nigerians 2023 are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline.