Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust – University of Leeds scholarships for the 2022/23 academic session in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship offers a one-year fully funded scholarships for applicants from developing countries wishing to pursue full-time taught master’s study in the university. The scholarships are funded jointly between the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and the University of Leeds to promote educational advancement, international friendship and promotion of world peace and development.
Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust
University of Leeds, United Kingdom
- Tuition fees;
- Maintenance stipend of £13,320;
- Return economy travel;
- Other allowances.
Eligibility for these fully funded scholarships, candidates:
- Must be citizens of, and permanent resident in, one of the developing countries according to the International Development list of Borrowing Countries.
- Must not have undertaken studies lasting one year or more in a developed country.
- Be unable themselves, or through their families, to pay to study in the UK
- Agree that they will return to their home country as soon as they have completed their studies.
- Be available to take up the award in September 2022.
- Must have obtained good bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
To be awarded this fully funded scholarship, you are first to apply for a relevant taught program of study and be in receipt of a Student Application Number to be eligible to apply for the scholarship. Applications without a valid Student Application Number not accepted.
1 February 2022