Located in Winter Park, Florida, Full Sail University offers associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees designed for the world of entertainment, media, arts, and technology. Full Sail’s creative approach to education provides an immersive, fast-paced, and relevant learning experience that mirrors the workflow and collaboration found throughout today’s rapidly evolving industries.
This scholarship is for Graduate and Masters level students
Field of Study:
All subjects offered at the university.
Eligible participants may receive up to $3,000 toward the tuition of any Full Sail campus degree program.
All International students.
In order to be eligible for consideration, those applying for an Alumni Scholarship should:
- Have achieved a minimum overall grade of B or better in previous Full Sail coursework (80 overall numeric grade average)
- Have graduated or will graduate from their previous Full Sail campus degree program as a student in good academic and financial standing.
- Have demonstrated an exceptional ability and dedication to their desired path in the entertainment media industry.
- Applicant must be a returning Full Sail University graduate and have applied for a Full Sail campus degree program.
- Applicants must have filled out a FAFSA or confirmed cash payments.
- Funds from the Full Sail Alumni Scholarship may be used only towards the tuition of a Full Sail campus degree program.
Applying Procedure Instructions:
Full Sail will reference the student’s overall grade as of the deadline date to confirm grade eligibility. To apply for this scholarship, please contact your Admissions Representative at 800.226.7625.