ALX, a part of African Leadership Group is pleased to bring your way the #SkillUpStandOut challenge to help you transform your career in tech today. ALX invites interested candidates to apply for a fully-funded Udacity tech scholarship, dedicated to transforming the lives of 60,000 African youth, providing in-demand tech skills development coupled with a connected community and experienced network to launch a global technology career.
If you are excited about the digital disruptions taking place across the globe and are looking to gain specialized skills that will help you break into a high income, globally-relevant tech career, this is for you.
Fresh Graduates, Career switchers, Entrepreneurs, Freelancers & Junior to Mid-level professionals looking to transform their lives at Zero-cost.
African Youth aged between 18 to 35 years
- Age: African Youth aged between 18 to 35 years
- Career Status: Fresh Graduates, Career switchers, Entrepreneurs, Freelancers & Junior to Mid-level professionals looking to transform their lives at Zero-cost.
- Eligible Countries: Eligible for all Africans.
- Applications for the 2022 Udacity Tech Scholarship program is currently ongoing and interested applicants can submit their applications online by clicking the ‘Begin your Journey Here’ button at the official page.
- Once you complete your program, you will be eligible to join The Room, a powerful global community of the world’s top talent.
You can apply for the program in 4 easy steps as follows;
STEP 1: Explore available Scholarship Programmes
- Foundational – Beginner Level Programme
- Nanodegree – Advanced Level Programme
STEP 2: Choose your specialization
- Select the Nanodegree program or course you are most interested in and that fits your career goals.
STEP 3: Check your Programme
- Read all the programme information such as expected outcomes, prerequisites, duration…etc.
- Ensure you meet the requirements.
STEP 4: Apply for the Programme
- Apply by clicking the Apply Now button, complete your profile and fill in the application!