Applications are invited from young and intelligent scholars for the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents to Study in China for the 2022-23 academic session. The scholarship’s goal is to support and train young scientists from all over the world.
ANSO aims to improve regional and global capacity in science and technology by providing scholarship opportunities to eligible candidates.
The Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO) a non-profit, non-governmental international organization has 37 scientific institutions, universities, and international organizations worldwide as founding members with the goal of training young scientists from all over the world.
The ANSO Scholarship supports 200 Master’s students and 300 PhD students every year to pursue postgraduate education at the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) or institutes of Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) around China.
Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO)
University of Science and Technology of China, The University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Institutes of Chinese Academy of Science
- Tuition waiver
- Monthly stipend of 3000 RMB and 6000RMB for masters and PhD students respectively
- Health insurance
- Application fee waiver
- Travel subsidy from home country to China
To be eligible for the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents to Study in China 2021; Applicants:
- must not hold Chinese citizenship.
- Proficient in English or Chinese.
- For the master’s program must have been born after 1 January 1991.
- Fr the PhD program must have been born after 1 January 1986.
- Must meet the admission criteria for international students of USTC/UCAS.
- Not take up other assignments during the period of his/her scholarship.
- Must be willing to abide by Chinese laws and USTC/UCAS regulations and rules.
Interested applicants for the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents to Study in China 2021 are to visit the ANSO Official Website for the ANSO Scholarship application portal. Fill and submit application in the USTC and UCAS admission system as requested. Choose “the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents” in your application.
- Copy of International Passport.
- CV with brief introduction of research experience.
- Copies of all university certificates.
- Two reference letters.
- Detailed research proposal.
- Photocopies of title pages and abstracts of maximum 5 published academic papers.
- Proof of knowledge of English and/or Chinese.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
31 March 2022