Aston University is currently inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for the Ferguson Scholarship, which is open to international students who wish to study in the United Kingdom. For the 2023/24 academic year, seven scholarships worth £10,500 each will be exclusively awarded to students from Africa and India. The Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust is supporting these scholarships and is committed to enhancing educational opportunities for students who may not have had the chance to study in the UK otherwise.
- The scholarship sponsor is the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust.
- The scholarship is a tuition award program.
- The host institution for the scholarship is Aston University in the UK.
- Each scholarship is worth £10,500.
- Several scholarships will be awarded.
- The scholarship is available for master’s level study.
- The scholarship is open to international students.
The Ferguson Scholarships are available to students applying for one of the following postgraduate taught programmes:
- MSc Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience
- MSc Drug Delivery
- MSc Pharmaceutical Sciences
- MSc Pharmacokinetics
- MSc Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine
- MSc Psychology (Conversion programme)
- MSc Health Psychology
In order to qualify for the Aston University Ferguson Scholarship for International Students, applicants are required to fulfill the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a national of India or an African country.
- Applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the courses specified.
- Applicants must hold a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a relevant subject for the course they are applying for.
- Applicants are required to submit a strong personal statement along with their course application.
- Applicants must be self-funded students.
How to Apply:
Applicants who wish to apply for the Aston University Ferguson Scholarship for International Students must complete an online application for their chosen course by using the application form located at the bottom of the official webpage. Additionally, candidates are expected to express their interest in the scholarship by filling out an online form prior to the scholarship deadline.
The Last date for this scholarship is May 19, 2023