Curtin University is pleased to announce the 2022-23 application phase HDR Scholarship to study in Australia. This scholarship is funded by the mining industry in collaboration with the Geotechnical Engineering Group of Curtin University led by Professor Mohamed Shahin. The purpose of the fund is to provide an eco-friendly, sustainable, and innovative cementation treatment methods, including bio-cementation and geo-polymerization, for improving the performance of mining by-product materials in mining infrastructure applications.
Curtin University, Australia
All subject areas offered by the university
$30,000 per annum + Tuition cover:
- The successful candidate shall receive a stipend valued at $30,000 per annum, tax-free. The duration of the scholarship is three years.
- If the successful candidate is an international student, the scholarship will cover the tuition fees for the duration of the award.
- Bachelor’s degree (H1 or First-Class Honours) in Civil Engineering or related fields.
- English language proficiency (refer to the English language requirements in Curtin University website).
- Knowledge or master’s degree in relevant research field including publications is desirable.
Send an expression of interest (one page) together with your CV (including publication works and two academic referees), English testing score (international applicants only) and transcripts of academic record via email to Professor Mohamed Shahin ([email protected]).
3 May, 2022