Austrian Development Cooperation Scholarships:
Every year the students from developing countries wishing to study in Austria, are given a funding opportunity by the Austrian Development Cooperation to cover fees and living expenses.
The Austrian Development Cooperation offers two types of scholarships:
- Scholarship for ADC’s priority countries
- Scholarship for other developing countries
Hospitality Management & Tourism Management.
- Tuition fee
- Flight tickets (from home country to Salzburg and back)
- Health insurance
- Food from Monday – Sunday
- Excursions (except field trip to ITB Berlin)
- €205,- pocket money per month
Limited to applicants from the following countries:
- Burkina Faso
- Palestinian Territories
- Fill out the application form properly and legibly.
- Make sure you supply all the required information and attach the entire required documents.
- Send translated English or German documents if required.
- Include a working e-mail address, phone and fax numbers as your application might be abandoned if your e-mail address, phone and fax number are not good.
- Apply early. Late applications will not be processed.
- Provide all admission requirements (read the ITH application form, and visa process carefully).
- Clarify any doubts with the ITH office and Austrian embassy/consulate (In written form: e-mail or regular mail).
- Show with facts why you should receive a scholarship (achievements, goals…).
Application Procedure Instructions:
- Get information about ITH from an Austrian consulate or embassy.
- Download ITH application form by clicking here. Austrian embassies and consulates have this form as well.
- Application Process – all applications should be sent directly to the Institute via post.
Submission deadline is the 1st of March every year, which means the Institute has to receive the application latest by March 1st.
- Confirmation – You would be informed about the result of your application by the end of April. If you were awarded a scholarship you will receive a letter of acceptance.
1st March 2021