Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship:
Supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) is a joint mission of the 8th UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and MCI | The Entrepreneurial School. This scholarship under the patronage of Excellency Ban Ki-moon shall allow students engaged in the SDGs to study and develop at a prestigious university institution in Europe. The scholarship is applicable for the first year of the respective master program.
Biotechnology, Corporate Governance & Finance (online), Entrepreneurship & Tourism, Environmental, Process & Energy Engineering (full-time), European Health, Economics & Management, International Business & Law, International Business & Management, International Health & Social Management, Management Communication & IT, Mechatronics & Smart Technologies (full-time), Medical Technologies.
Partial Scholarship of € 10,000.
Non-European nationals only.
Applications will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Current (or past) commitment to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs);
- Degree and nature of engagement / commitment;
- Evidence provided;
- Impact achieved.
Future commitment to the SDGs
- Feasibility of the defined goals;
- Match and congruence of applicant’s SDG focus and chosen MCI degree;
- Potential impact of applicants’ goals.
Application Procedure Instructions:
Along with the required documents like CV, evidence of language proficiency and proof of Non-European nationality, applicants must include:
- A statement (approximately 500 words) that recounts the applicant’s current (or past) commitment to one or several SDGs including reference to concrete evidence / documentation.
- A motivation letter describing the applicant’s future goals in support of the SDG(s) and explaining how their chosen MCI degree will help them achieve these aims. The motivation letter should also explain how applicants would benefit from the awarded scholarship (financial aspects).
31 March 2021