Hong Kong University of Science and Technology is proud to announced the Beyond Academic Admissions Scholarships for the International students of the academic year 2022-2023.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship who wants to pursue undergraduate at the university under this application .
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology is one of best public research university. It has the best teaching and research. The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology is ranked 34th in QS Global Rankings.
HKUST is a most honorable and growing university that will be a leading university with significant international impact and strong local commitment. It provides advanced learning and knowledge to their students through teaching and research, particularly in science, technology, engineering, management, and business studies to assist in the economic and social development of Hong Kong.
This scholarship is for Undergraduate level Students.
Field of Study:
One-time award of HKD 50,000 towards their undergraduate study at HKUST.
- Applicants from all countries around the globe are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can apply to undertake any undergraduate level study program offered at HKUST.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students who meet the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply for BAAS in the 2022 intake via either JUPAS or Non-JUPAS
- Applicants are required to log in to the online application system of the university and complete their admission application.
- Applicants should submit recommendation letters from their high schools, and clubs / associations / institute related to applicants’ domain expertise
- Candidates have to meet the University’s minimum entrance requirements, the program requirements specified, and English language requirements set by the relevant Schools/IPO.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
Applications will start on September 27, 2021, and closes on March 31, 2022