Wish to study your Masters of Science program in Norway, then apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship at Norwegian Business School on full scholarship for the academic year commencing Autumn 2022.
Awarded to students who possess an outstanding record of superior academic achievement, the BI Presidential Scholarship is open to Norwegian and international applicants.
BI Norwegian Business School, Norway.
Full Scholarship – 100% tuition cover + stipend. 30 scholarships per year
Norwegian and international Students
To apply, candidates must meet the following eligibility conditions ;
- Candidates with a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or equivalent top-level grade on international grade scales who apply for, and are admitted to, a Master of Science programme.
- Students currently enrolled in BI’s Siviløkonom program are eligible to apply in their 3rd year.
- The BI Presidential Scholarship is open to applicants to all Master of Science programs.
Selection of Recipients:
BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body, as such;
- BI ensures distribution of scholarships among MSc programs.
- Priority given to applicants from selected countries, selected partner schools of BI, or enrolled in priority master’s programs.
- All candidates will be assessed according to the ECTS scale. Applicants with international bachelor’s degrees will have their grades converted to the ECTS scale.
- Other factors that may influence ranking can be other academic achievements, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements.
- Preference is given to applicants seeking to earn their first master’s degree.
To apply for the BI Presidential Scholarships 2022 for Masters Study at BI Norwegian Business School;
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
Students currently enrolled in BI’s Sivøk program can apply in their third year by sending the scholarship application letter to [email protected].
March 1, 2022