Lancaster University, pleased to announce the offer of generous scholarship – ‘Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship‘ to students with high academic performance who wish to enroll for Masters degree program at the University commencing for 2022 – 2023 academic session.
This scholarship is designed to support and attract international students from a range of international countries to Masters degree programs offered by the Management School. The award is for 2022 entry only.
Lancaster University, UK
Postgraduate taught Business Masters programs
£4,000 of tuition fees.
The Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship awarded for the first year of study only, as a tuition fee waiver for full-time students. The Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship is not available as a cash alternative.
The award is for 2022 entry only. The Scholarships reviewed on an annual basis and we cannot guarantee funding for the following entry year for applicants who decide to defer.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Portugal, France, Greece, Italy, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Republic of Cyprus, Ireland, Spain, Romania, Poland, Netherlands, Estonia, Croatia, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Thailand, Nigeria, Russia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan, Ghana, Egypt, Pakistan, USA, Columbia, Peru, and Brazil.
For Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship, applicants should meet the following conditions:
- Awardees must achieve the equivalent of a UK 2.1 undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must be in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University for October 2022 entry, which you have accepted.
- Fully funded applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants to the MBA programme are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants applying from articulation partners and pre-masters programmes offered by Lancaster University are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Partially funded applicants for less than 50% of their fees would be eligible for this scholarship.
- Awardees classed as ‘Overseas’ or ‘International’ fee-paying students for tuition fee purposes, for the duration of their studies.
- For 2022 entry, if an applicant eligible for both the Global Scholarship and the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship, only the scholarship of the highest value awarded.
Scholarships automatically considered as part of the programme application and conditional if the results are unknown. Scholarship awards confirmed automatically for 2022 entry, throughout the recruitment cycle.
If you meet the stated scholarship eligibility and award criteria, the scholarship will be confirmed. The scholarship gets confirmed once Lancaster University in receipt of your final exam transcript.