Chancellors International and EU Scholarships:
University of Sussex UK is offering 60 scholarships to Undergraduate and Postgraduate International applicants. As there are a limited number of awards available, these are highly competitive and only applicants with excellent academic achievement and potential will be considered. If you have excellent grades to date, you can apply for a scholarship after you have received an offer to study at the University of Sussex in 2021.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Various courses offered by the University of Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs.
Fee waiver / £5,000
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- Have received an offer of a place to study a full time Bachelors degree at Sussex in 2021
- Have excellent academic grades.
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you are:
- Applying for a course in the School of Business, Engineering and Informatics.
- Applying for a Bachelors at a university that is not at the University of Sussex
- Progressing into the final year of an integrated Masters at Sussex
- Already holding another University of Sussex scholarship
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you are going to study any of the following:
- Degrees in Social work (if receiving an NHS bursary)
- PGCE courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Postgraduate diplomas
Applying procedure Instructions:
To be considered for the Chancellors International and EU Scholarship, you need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible course at Sussex. Please complete the separate scholarship application form online, after you have received an offer to study at Sussex.
1 August 2021