Chancellor’s international award is announce by the Southern Illinois University that will help students to study in the USA. This scholarship is available for the students of the academic year 2022-23
The program’s aim is to support international students who want to pursue undergraduate degree from university.
SIUE was founded as a branch of Southern Illinois University Carbondale in 1957. In Edwardsville, Illinois, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville is one of best public doctoral/professional university. The Graduate School at the University offers many graduate programs.
Southern Illinois University will provide an educational fund to the successful candidates.
- All nationalities can apply
- Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- To be considered for this award, applicants must take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university. After that, they can apply for this funding opportunity.
- Candidates need to provide the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Freshman applicants a 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale is the minimum requirement.
- The following are accepted to receive a waiver of the English Language requirement:
- TOEFL – 68 on the internet-based test
- TOEFL – 520 on the paper-based test
- ITEP – 4.0 (academic plus only)
- IELTS – 6.0
- 2 Face-to-face English composition classes taken in the U.S. at the college level with a grade of A or B.
- Have completed more than 48 college-level credit hours at a U.S. institution.
- Are from a country whose primary language is English (i.e.: the United Kingdom, Australia as verified by admissions officer).
- Graduated from a U.S. high school having spent the final 2 years in the U.S.
Last date of the application submission is 1 Nov 2021