University of Warwick UK is offering up to 42 Chancellor’s International Scholarships, to be awarded to the most outstanding International and EU PhD applicants.
The University of Warwick, UK.
Field of Study:
Various Subjects areas offered by the University.
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2021 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of tuition fees (worth up to £24,010)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,285 for full time award holders in 2021/22, expected to be confirmed February 2021)
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also apply for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2021;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick, may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must either be assessed as ‘overseas’ or ‘EU’ for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- The Application deadline for this year’s competition is 21 January 2021.
- All supporting documents (references and transcripts) must also be uploaded by 21 January 2021. Please consider this deadline when submitting your application and allow time to ensure all documents are submitted.
Please note: no late applications will be accepted.
21 January 2021