Chevening International Scholarship:
International students can fulfill their dream of studying in the UK as aspirants can apply for Full funded Chevening scholarship. Successful applicants with get a full tuition fee waiver. They will also get a travel allowance and a monthly stipend.
University of Reading
The University of Reading is a public research university that promotes a teaching-learning environment by giving access to information resources. It also encourages the transfer of knowledge by collaboration and cooperation with other organizations. This university is renowned in the world because of its teaching quality. This is one of the best research institutes in the UK as it is committed to improving technology by continuous innovation and investment.
Area of Study:
Finance and Accounting, Management, Information Business, International Business, Economics, Agriculture, Communication, International Relations.
This program will fund tuition fees, monthly allowance, and travel fare.
- Chevening Scholarships are for talented professionals who have been identified as potential future leaders across a wide range of fields, including politics, business, the media, civil society, religion, and academia.
- Applicants should be high caliber graduates with the personal, intellectual, and interpersonal qualities necessary for leadership.
- Chevening Scholarships are available to students from more than 160 countries and territories worldwide (excluding the USA and the EU).
Applicants have to submit the following documents.
- High school diploma/transcript
- A level and International Baccalaureate qualifications required (Overseas International Qualifications are allowed)
- Proof of residency
Students must fulfill all documentation requirements at the time of application.
The students have to submit English language proficiency test scores. The minimum required score is
- TOEFL – 88 to 100
- IELTS – 6.5 to 8.0
- CPE – A to C
- CAE – 193 to 200
The application deadline is November 2nd, 2021.