Chinese Government Scholarships:
Hebei University of Technology
Undergraduates seeking bachelors degree.
- Free tuition, free accommodation （Off-campus accommodation is not allowed.
- Living expenses: 2,500 RMB per month.
- Free medical insurance
International Students other than China.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- Requirements for applicants’ degree and age: applicants must be a high school graduate and no more than 25.
- Chinese proficiency: applicants shall have HSK4 certificate with scores no less than 210.
Complete the online application procedure at CGS Information Management System for International Students (Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org and click “Application Online” to log in), submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship, and print a hard copy.
Complete the online application procedure at Hebut Online Application System for International Students (Visit https://hebut.17gz.org/member/login.do ).
15th April 2021