Canadian Mennonite University – Canada pleased to announce its Scholarships, Bursaries and Awards for graduate students enrolling for the next academic session to take advantage of. Scholarships available for both new and returning students. CMU students involved in full time studies in CMU Graduate Studies encouraged to apply for one or more of the available scholarships/bursaries.
Canadian Mennonite University
Full-Tuition Awards available to full-time students in the Graduate School of Theology and Ministry.
Part-Fee/Full-Fee Scholarships and Bursaries:
- CMU International Student Bursary
- Jacob A. Rempel Memorial Scholarship
- Carole Louise Sawatzky Seminary/Graduate Studies Bursary
- EMC Graduate Studies Bursary
- The John and Katie Friesen Bursary for Pastoral Ministry
- The Nicholas and Tina Fransen Scholarship
- The Victor Schroeder Memorial Scholarship
- The Portage Mennonite Church Leadership Scholarship
- Gerhard Lohrenz Bursary
- William and Helen Klassen Student Ministry Scholarship
- Gordon and Nettie Dueck Biblical Studies Bursary for International Students
- The Jacob and Sara Schroeder Practical Theology Scholarship
- Elizabeth Buckland Memorial Scholarship
- International Mennonite Women in Ministry Leadership Bursary
- Sheep and Goats – MDS Service Bursary
- The Timothy Chiu Chen Seminary Scholarship
- W. Redekopp Scholarship in Theology
- Arthur & Helen Rempel Peacebuilding Bursary
- Gary and Patricia Rempel Peacebuilding Scholarship
Other Funds Available for MA Students
- Canadian Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches Funds
- EMC Leadership Development Scholarship Policy
- Mennonite Church Canada Fund
- F. Plett Graduate Fellowship
- Mennonite Church Manitoba Funds
- Mennonite Women Canada Spiritual Growth Assistance Fund
- EMMC Education and Training Fund
- All students admitted into a GSTM program at CMU may apply.
- Students must be full-time in the year that they receive the award. Full-time status is defined as a minimum of 18 credit hours over the full academic year, with a minimum of 6 credit hours in each of the fall and winter semesters.
- Students must complete CMU’s Graduate Studies Scholarship/Bursary Application. Returning students must also complete a supplemental form requiring two short essays and must submit a reference.
To apply, you must complete the Scholarship/Bursary Application Form AND notify the Financial and Student Services Advisor ([email protected]) of your interest. Returning students who apply, required to complete two, short essay questions in addition to the application.