We are inviting applications from highly qualified young graduates of African origin for the Coca Cola Beverages Africa Graduate Training Program 2023. This program is dedicated to creating a supportive work environment where graduates can enhance their learning, make meaningful contributions, create an impact, and nurture their talents and abilities.
At CCBA, our vision is to bring refreshment to Africa every day and contribute to the overall improvement of the continent. We strive to succeed as a business while fostering a better future for our employees, customers, consumers, communities, the planet, and our shareholders.
- Company/Organization: Coca Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA)
- Program Type: Graduate Training
- Program Location: Mozambique
- Available Slots: Several
- Basic Qualifications: First degree
- Nationality: Mozambicans
- Mozambican nationality
- Completion of undergraduate degree in 2022
- Maximum of one year of full-time work experience
- Age under 26
- Fluency in English is preferred, as it will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
Applicants who are interested in the Coca Cola Beverages Africa Graduate Training Program 2023 are required to submit an online application by the specified deadline. It is important to provide all the necessary information as part of the application process.