The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) is offering Commonwealth Peace and Reconciliation Challenge Grants to ACU members to support initiatives advancing peace, reconciliation and indigenous knowledge. Grants of up to GBP 2,500 will be awarded to applicants who are successful.
The Challenge Grants aimed at academic and professional staff is to support collaborative work focused on either of the two main strategic priorities of the Commonwealth Peace and Reconciliation Network. The funding is only available for ACU members and applicants are encouraged to collaborate with other ACU member institutions to promote further Commonwealth partnerships.
The Association of Commonwealth Universities.
Four grants of up to GBP 2,500 each, will be available for ACU members to meet the costs of organizing projects that promote the aims and priorities of the Commonwealth Peace and Reconciliation Network.
For applicants from Commonwealth Countries.
To be eligible for the Commonwealth Peace and Reconciliation Challenge Grants 2021, applicants must:
- Be from a Commonwealth Member nation with initiatives advancing peace, reconciliation and indigenous knowledge.
- May be in the public or private sector.
- Have a project focused on either of the two main strategic priorities of the Commonwealth Peace and Reconciliation Network.
- Demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Be willing to submit a short interim report halfway through their project and a comprehensive final report within one month after completing their project.
Applying procedure Instructions:
You will need to supply an outline of the project and an action plan, including details of what it involves and the expected institutional impact. The project action plan is requested for a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 12 months.
15th January 2021