International students from eligible Commonwealth countries looking to study selected postgraduate Masters courses are invited to apply for the 2022/2023 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships at University of Stirling.
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships scheme is a joint initiative between the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission and UK universities to support students from developing countries to study full-time in the United Kingdom on a postgraduate course.
Commonwealth Scholarship Commission
University of Stirling
MSc International Conflict and Cooperation, MLitt Publishing Studies, MSc Financial Technology, MSc Data Science for Business, MSc Investment Analysis, MSc Environmental Management (Conservation), MSc Aquatic Veterinary Studies, MSc Sustainable Aquaculture.
- Tuition fees
- Maintenance/ living cost stipend
- Return flights
- Thesis grant
- Study travel grant (if applicable)
- One-off arrival allowance
Bangladesh, Cameroon, Eswatini, The Gambia, Ghana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia.
For the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships, applicants required to meet the following:
- Citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or a British Protected Person.
- Permanent resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2022.
- By September 2022, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in high-income country (as classified by the World Bank).
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship.
Interested applicants for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships at University of Stirling need to first apply to the University for one of the eligible courses. Applications for the scholarships must be made using the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission’s online application system.
20 December 2021