The Government of Czech Republic hereby announces the offer of scholarships within the framework of its Foreign Development Assistance to support the study of citizens of developing countries at public institutions of higher education in the Czech Republic.
The scholarships are dedicated solely to promoting the studies of foreign nationals from developing countries across the world. The scholarship seeks to support students obtained postgraduate degrees in a public university in Czech Republic.
The Government of Czech Republic
Postgraduate (PhD and Masters)
Scholarship Worth and Details:
Tuition fees, monthly stipend of CZK 14,000 – CZK 15,000
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ethiopia, Georgia, Cambodia, Moldova, Ukraine, Zambia.
For the Czech Republic Government Scholarship for Developing Countries 2023, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Nationals of developing countries who are passionate about obtaining a postgraduate degree in their respective field of study.
- Applicants for a master’s scholarship must have obtained good grades in relevant course from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- Applicants for a doctoral scholarship must have obtained relevant master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities as evident in their academic credentials.
- Willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at universities in Czech Republic.
Applicants are to fill an electronic application form before the application deadline of the year prior to the given academic year. Applicants must ensure that they provide correct details about themselves and also attach relevant supporting documents.
Depending on the subject area, applicants are normally required to sit entrance examinations at the university concerned. Successful passing of entrance examinations constitutes a precondition for a scholarship award.