Applications are currently invited from high performing international students for DAAD Graduation Scholarships at Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences commencing program for 2022 – 2023 academic session.
International students have the opportunity to apply for degree completion grants within the so-called STIBET program, which is funded by the Foreign Office and provided by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), Germany
Heilbronn University, Germany
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Tuition fee discount and Travel grant.
The degree completion grant awarded for a duration of no more than six months (extract from DAAD guidelines). Students that have awarded good grades and expected to complete their studies within one year.
The grant also meant to support international students – who without their own doing are experiencing financial difficulties – in successfully completing their course of study, making it possible for them to focus on their final exams and thesis.
For DAAD Graduation Scholarships for International Students, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- International students who enrolled in and will complete a regular course of study at Heilbronn University.
- The applicant is expected to complete the course of study within one year.
- The applicant has a monthly income of less than the minimum amount required for living expenses according to alien law.
- The candidate must hand in her/his complete application documents personally at the International Office, to Hannelore Lang (S 2.20 / Bildungscampus) or Gudrun Heller (S 2.30 / Bildungscampus)
Interested and eligible applicants for the DAAD Graduation Scholarships can proceed to fill and submit the online application form provided for the scholarship program.
- Current assessment of a supervising professor regarding the student’s course of study and expected time of completion, a copy of registration for the final thesis (Bachelor’s or Master’s), if available;
- Tabular CV;
- Current grade reports;
- Current certificate of enrolment;
- Information on current financial situation and expenses;
- A complete series of bank statement of the last 3 months (if requested also of the last 6 months);
- Complete list of all further bank and savings accounts;
- Proof of other sources of income (employment contract, pay slip, accommodation allowance, child benefits, scholarships);
- If married, proof of financial situation of spouse (income, accounts, savings accounts);
- Copy of rental agreement.
October 1st, 2022