Dal Sasso Family Scholarships:
Those seeking asylum in Australia, who wish to pursue tertiary education are regarded as international students and are required to pay full tuition fees as well as the other costs associated with an undergraduate degree.
Monash University is a public sector University in Australia and ranks in the top 100 universities in the world. Students at Monash receive exceptional teaching and academic facilities. Monash has a global image and, it prepares students to bring positive change to the world.
This generous scholarship will provide the successful candidate with full tuition fees for an undergraduate degree of up to four years duration, an annual stipend of $5,000 and the option of on-campus accommodation for up to four years.
- A person who is in Australia and currently on:
- a Bridging Visa E, or
- a Bridging Visa A and has applied for a Permanent Protection visa, or
- a Temporary Protection Visa, or
- a Safe Haven Enterprise Visa.
- A commencing or continuing student enrolled or intending to enroll in an undergraduate degree as an international student at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Preference will be given to a student enrolling in a Bachelor of Engineering (any specialization). If no suitable candidate is available, students enrolling in a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Information Technology will then be considered.
- Selected to be an Access Monash Mentor.
Candidates have to apply on the University application portal. Then the applicant has to fill VTAC form to become the nominee for a scholarship.
Applicants must provide the following documents with their application.
- Proof of identity and citizenship
- High school transcripts
- Diploma degree
Applicants must be at least 17 years old to become eligible.
The students have to submit English language proficiency test scores. The minimum required score is
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- EAL – 30
- PTE – 58
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 169
The scholarship deadline is 6th November 2021.