The Dalarna University Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024 is a type of master’s scholarship that is open to international students. It offers financial aid that can cover anywhere between 10 to 50 percent of the total tuition fees. The scholarship amount is disbursed in fixed increments during each semester of the program’s duration.
Situated in Sweden, Dalarna University is a tertiary education institution that operates in compliance with the country’s laws, as mandated by the university’s board of directors.
Dalarna University collaborates with external organizations and endeavors to empower its students to create a positive impact in the world. As part of this effort, the university grants partial scholarships to a select group of exceptional new international Master’s students who are required to pay tuition fees. These scholarships are awarded based on the candidates’ academic achievements.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Dalarna University
- Study in: Sweden
- Business Studies with an International Focus
- Data Science
- Business Intelligence
- Tourism Destination Development
- Materials Engineering and Product Development
- Energy-Efficient Built Environment
- Solar Energy Engineering
- Global Sexual Reproductive Health
Here are some bullet points that rephrase the provided sentence:
- The Dalarna University Scholarship offers the following benefits to recipients:
- A reduction in tuition fees is provided directly through the scholarship.
- The scholarship covers a percentage of the total tuition fees, which can range from 10 to 50 percent.
- The awarded amount is automatically deducted in fixed increments each semester.
- The deduction occurs over the duration of the program.
Note: The partial scholarships are open to fee-paying students only and The cost of one-semester full-time studies (30 credits) at Dalarna University is between 43.500 and 70.000 SEK.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Dalarna University Scholarship:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- You hold a bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a Swedish bachelor’s degree) or higher from an internationally recognized university.
- You can demonstrate proficiency in English typically through an international test such as TOEFL or IELTS, where a minimum score (90 on the IBT or 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 on the IELTS) is required.
How to Apply:
To be eligible for the Dalarna University Scholarship, please adhere to the application guidelines below (1) Complete the application form and upload the specified documents, which include:
- A curriculum vitae (CV) should be uploaded onto your University Admissions account.
- A recommendation letter from an employer or teacher should also be uploaded to your University Admissions account.
- A 60-second video where you explain why you are a deserving candidate for the scholarship. You must upload this video to a website or cloud storage, and provide a link to the scholarship committee in your application. The committee will only view the video via the link provided; do not send the video directly to Dalarna University.
(2) It is essential that you submit your admissions application before proceeding with the scholarship application.
The Last date for this scholarship is September 01 – September 30, 2023 (Spring intake).