Applications sought from candidates with exceptional and credible qualifications to enroll for the University of Queensland Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship in Australia for 2022 – 2023 academic session.
This scholarship was established in 2021 and is maintained by an endowed gift from the Dalio Family Fund, Inc to encourage and support outstanding students in an approved Program at UQ, through financial support and Membership with the Liveris Academy.
Dalio Family Fund, Inc
University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
$10,000 and $10,000 travel allowance additionally.
The University of Queensland – Australia, through Liveris Academy Merit Scholarship Scheme is awarding a $10,000 educational fund for an undefined period of time towards a degree programme undertaken at the Institution. Students may also receive a $10,000 travel allowance additionally.
You may also receive up to $10,000 for travel support for approved Gap Semester, exchange or internship opportunities.
Domestic & International Students
For University of Queensland Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship, applicants should meet the following conditions:
- Be a domestic or international student.
- Must enroll or intending to enrol as a full-time student in a UQ undergraduate program in 2023
- Who are a Commencing Student who achieved a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of 99.00 (or equivalent); or
- Continuing Student who has a minimum GPA of 6.0 (or equivalent); and
- Must not hold a similar scholarship.
- Must have a proof of English Language proficiency.
For University of Queensland Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship, applicants should Apply through the application portal.
Applicants will need:
- A cover Letter
- Your resume
- A copy of your semester 2 Year 11 report and your semester 1 Year 12 report (or equivalent) or most recent university transcript if you are a current student
Applicants will also be asked to prepare a short video that’s no longer than 1 minute, and to respond to a few short answer questions to demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria for this scholarship.
November 20, 2022