David Dunlop Memorial Scholarship:
Established in 2019 by Alumni Friends of The University of Queensland Inc. under the Create Change Scholarship Match Initiative in honor of David Dunlop, a graduate of The University of Queensland and respected member of the dental profession. The Scholarship will be maintained by income generated from the endowment fund.
The University of Queensland is Australia’s second-largest research excellence university and the country’s second-largest university overall. Associate, bachelor’s, masters, doctorate, and higher decorate degrees are available to students from all over the world.
The University provides comprehensive support services and orientation program to ensure that you have the best possible university experience. You’ll gain hands-on experience, information, and abilities that will help you exceed your career goals.
Health and Behavioral Sciences
Domestic students, International students.
An award amount of $4,500.
An applicant is eligible for the Scholarship, if the applicant:
- can demonstrate financial need;
- submits an application to the Head, by the closing date for applications; and
- is enrolled, or intends to enrol, in the first year of the Bachelor of Dental Science (Honors)
Applicants in 2021 should be in their first year of study in the Bachelor of Dental Science (Honours) program.
To apply, students must complete an application via the “apply now” link below.
The Scholarship is awarded on the basis of the following criteria –
- evidence of financial need;
- personal qualities, including leadership potential;
- strength of the applicant’s personal statement demonstrating how the Scholarship funds will assist completion of the student’s program; and
- any other matter that the selection committee considers to be relevant to the applicant’s future success in the dental profession.
The selection committee may interview shortlisted applicants.