Destination Australia Scholarship:
Destination Australia is an Australian Government initiative. The scholarships are aimed to provide financial support to Domestic and International students who choose to study in regional and rural Australia.
Charles Darwin University is based in the capital city of Darwin at the heart of Australia’s tropical north. It is the Australian university located most closely to the Asia-Pacific region.
CDU has all the advantages of a dual-sector university including flexibility in study options – as a recognized leader in online education – creativity, adaptability and freedom to embrace the history and traditions of First Australians and the multitude of nations represented by our international student population.
Various subjects taught at the University
$7,500 in scholarship funding per semester.
Domestic and International Students
- Applicants must be domestic or international Students.
- The minimum academic entry requirements for admissions to undergraduate degree is the completion of a qualification deemed equivalent to Australian Year 12 by the University’s qualification assessment references.
- Applicants may also be required to satisfy specific course requirements such as a minimum overall grade score or prerequisite knowledge.
- Candidates must have excellent academic record.
- Applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University.
The process to apply for Destination Australia Scholarship at Charles Darwin University 2021 is simple, just follow these steps:
- Apply for Charles Darwin University (CDU) undergraduate and postgraduate coursework courses and pathways;
- Manage current applications including uploading documentation;
- Check the status of submitted applications; and
- Accept or defer an offer.
There is no application fee for online applications.
March 31, 2021