Diana Koh International Awards:
Students now have a wonderful chance to reduce the burden of the international tuition fees in Singapore. The Singapore Management University has announced the Diana Koh international awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship opportunity has been created for female undergraduate students from ASEAN countries in memory of the late Diana Koh Ming Ying. Students that genuinely face financial crisis and possess leadership qualities will be considered eligible and receive tuition fee coverage.
Singapore Management University:
Singapore Management University is one of the best public research universities in Singapore ranking 511-520 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. SMU strives to generate leading-edge research with global impact as well as to produce broad-based, creative, and entrepreneurial leaders for the knowledge-based economy.
International – students from ASEAN countries.
- Applicants from any ASEAN region country are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate study programs offered at the Singapore Management University are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must demonstrate financial hardships.
- The applicants are required to fill the online application form to complete the application process. The students considered on the basis of the admission application for the opportunity .
- The students required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport proof
- Secondary school transcripts
- School testimonials
- Medical report
- The applicants must have a minimum of 12 years of formal education with good passes in a national/international examination to get into SMU.
- The students must submit scores TOEFL, IELTS, or C1 Advanced to provide proof of English language proficiency.