The Melbourne Business School is offering Diversity Excellence Scholarships to exceptional Full-time MBA candidates who can bring diverse perspectives to the classroom based on their cultural, personal outlooks, or backgrounds. These scholarships are aimed at providing a unique opportunity for outstanding applicants to contribute their distinctive viewpoints to address business issues and challenges with innovative perspectives.
The Full-time MBA program at Melbourne Business School is renowned worldwide for its immersive and challenging learning experience, which prepares students with the knowledge, skills, and network needed to excel in the global business environment. The program is delivered by a team of expert faculty who use innovative teaching methods to encourage critical, creative, and ethical thinking. It covers a broad range of topics, including leadership, strategy, marketing, finance, and entrepreneurship, through lectures, case studies, group work, and practical projects. Additionally, the program offers various opportunities for students to interact with industry leaders, expand their professional network, and gain practical experience through internships and consulting projects.
The Diversity Excellence MBA Scholarships for 2023 at Melbourne Business School, Australia are offered for Master’s level programs at the institution.
This scholarship program offers the opportunity to study Business Administration at the Melbourne Business School.
The Diversity Excellence MBA Scholarship at Melbourne Business School provides a partial tuition fee waiver of up to $50,000.
Open to international students of all nationalities.
- The program has highly competitive entry requirements and meeting the minimum criteria does not guarantee an offer to the program.
- A good GMAT or GRE score is required, with recent students achieving an average GMAT of 695 or higher.
- Applicants must provide an up-to-date CV showing at least two years of professional experience.
- Official academic transcripts, including any postgraduate academic transcripts, must be provided.
- Evidence of citizenship and residency, such as a passport, birth certificate, or visa, is required.
- Non-native English speakers must provide a copy of their IELTS or TOEFL score, with a minimum score of 7.0 overall and no individual band less than 6.5.
- Four personal statements relating to goals and contributions to the program must be included.
- Two confidential professional referees must be named, along with their contact details.
- Additional information can be provided to strengthen the application, and the school may request further information to assist the admission decision.
- Applicants who hold an undergraduate degree from an Australian/NZ university and do not wish to apply for scholarships are not required to have a GMAT/GRE.
- Original or certified copies of required documents will be needed if admission is granted.
- The Australian Department of Home Affairs is responsible for issuing visas for entry to Australia, and applicants should refer to their immigration and citizenship webpages for information on visas.
The closing dates for the September 2023 intake of the Full-time MBA program at Melbourne Business School are as follows:
- Round 2: January 30, 2023
- Round 3: March 31, 2023
- Round 4: May 31, 2023 (final offshore international closing date)
- Round 5: June 30, 2023
All applications must be submitted by 11.59pm AEST on the relevant closing date. Late applications may be considered on a case-by-case basis, and applicants should contact the school for further advice. Outcomes will be advised approximately four weeks after the application closing date.
To apply for the Full-time MBA program at Melbourne Business School, candidates should follow these steps:
- Start an application to become familiar with the application requirements.
- Meet with the school to learn more about the program and school.
- Review and submit a complete application before the application closing date.
- Graduates of Australian/NZ universities who do not wish to apply for scholarships are not required to have a GMAT/GRE.
- Shortlisted candidates for each round will be invited to attend a compulsory interview, which can be conducted in person or via ZOOM. The interview will last approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
- A selection committee will make the final decision on each applicant to achieve a cohort that reflects gender balance and a diverse representation of industries, academic backgrounds, and nationalities. Restrictions are also placed on the number of students from any one region.
- Successful applicants will be notified via email, which may include the award of a scholarship.
- Unsuccessful applications will not be reassessed in following rounds, and the selection committee’s final decision cannot be discussed.