Draper Hills Summer Fellowship :
A PROGRAM BY THE CENTER ON DEMOCRACY, DEVELOPMENT AND THE RULE OF LAW.
For three weeks during the summer, fellows participate in academic seminars that expose them to the theory and practice of democracy, development, and the rule of law. Delivered by leading Stanford faculty from across the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Affairs, the Stanford Law School, the Graduate School of Business, and the departments of economics and political science, these seminars allow emerging leaders to explore new institutional models and frameworks to enhance their ability to promote democratic change in their home countries.
Masters / PhD Research.
Field of Study:
Law, Politics, Economics.
Provision of accommodations for the fellowship program.
Applicants all over the world.
To be eligible for the Draper Hills Summer Fellowship Program at Stanford University 2021, applicants must:
- Be mid-career practitioners in law, politics, government, private enterprise, civil society and international development form around the world.
- Be available to attend the fellowship program for the three weeks intensive academic training.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and leadership potentials.
- Be willing to learn and explore new institutional models and frameworks to enhance their ability to promote democratic change in their home countries.
- Have a working knowledge of English language.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The Draper Hills Summer Fellows program uses the WizeHive application system to manage all incoming applications. Once you submit your application form you can no longer return to make any changes. Please review all your work before clicking the “Submit” button at the end of the application form.
The system will notify you by email during the following stages in the application submission process:
- On receiving of the application form.
- When letters of recommendation have been submitted on applicant’s behalf.
- Once your application file is complete with a minimum of two letters of recommendation.
Application Deadline: January 11, 2021