The Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship Program awards scholarships for travel and living expenses to candidates from low-income countries to attend continuing education programs at ETH Zurich. Interested and eligible candidates are hereby invited to be part of the 2022/23 application round.
The E4D Program is generously funded through the Sawiris Foundation for Social Development and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation. The current program phase runs from 2019 to 2023.
Sawiris Foundation for Social Development/Swiss Government
ETH Zurich, Switzerland
All subjects taught at the university of postgraduate studies.
The following expenses covered by the scholarship (for the successful candidate):
- Economy roundtrip ticket (max. 2’000 CHF)
- Visa fees
- Living allowance for the duration of the programme
- ETH general tuition fee waiver (660 CHF per semester)
In order to be eligible for the University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements. Candidates must:
- Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries.
- Classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2022 on a course delivered on-campus.
- Academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement. Candidates must also have, or be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent.
Interested and eligible candidates should proceed to apply online and upload the following documents according to instructions:
- CV of the candidate
- MSc or Masters Diploma and academic transcript(s)
- 1-2 page application letter
- Two professional references
- Formal admission letter by the School for Continuing Education
- Certificate of employment.
- Certificate of English level (minimum TOEFL level C1)
30th April 2022