Applications solicited from suitably qualified candidates for the University of Queensland Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Scholarships. The program which is hosted in the School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering of the university, is available to domestic applicants who have completed Year 12 or overseas applicants with equivalent level of education.
The University of Queensland Electrical and Computer Science Scholarships is applicable to both domestic and international students of specified fields who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
University of Queensland, Australia
Award of $3,000
Domestic and International Students
For University of Queensland Electrical and Computer Science Scholarships, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be either domestic student or international student.
- Applicants must have completed Year 12 (or overseas equivalent) in the 2 years immediately before the award.
- Must not hold another scholarship that the Head of School deems similar.
At the University of Queensland, you will be expected to:
- Academic achievement;
- Have interest in studying engineering or computer science;
- Personal qualities, including leadership skills and extra-curricular activities.
Candidates can apply for the University of Queensland Engineering and Computer Science Scholarships using the online application portal.
You need to submit the following:
- Cover letter addressed to Professor Amin Abbosh, Head of School, School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering, The University of Queensland
- Resume (no more than 2 pages)
- Copies of your Year 12 report card.
You need to include a personal statement, of no more than 400 words, that addresses the following:
- Outline your interest in the engineering or computer science or technology profession
- Discuss any achievements, leadership roles, volunteer or community work you have completed.
February 07, 2022