Monash University is offering the Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarships for domestic and international students to reward excellence and help the students achieve their ambitions, regardless of their circumstances. Interested and eligible students are invited to apply for the 2022 Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship to study in Australia.
The scholarship is for high-achieving Year 12 students intending to enroll in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honors) and Master of Advanced Engineering pathway program. Up to 10 scholarships valued at up to $30,000 are available each year.
Monash University, Australia
Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Masters)
10 Scholarships worth $30,000 per annum;
- $6000 per annum (48 credit points of study) up to a maximum of four years
- An additional $6000 for the Master of Advanced Engineering component
For the scholarship, you must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen or
- A New Zealand citizen,
- Australian permanent resident,
- Australian humanitarian visa holder,
- An International student.
You must meet the following criteria:
- A commencing undergraduate student, and
- Enrolled or intending to enroll in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honors) single degree and Master of Advanced Engineering pathway program at a Monash campus in Australia, and
- Currently studying Australian Year 12 or IB, and
- Must achieved a minimum ATAR score of 98.00.
No application is required. All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will automatically assessed. The scholarship can be deferred.