Monash University is offering scholarships in the field of Engineering Science for students from Australian and New Zealand. The scholarship allows Ph.D., Masters level program(s) in the field of Engineering Science taught at Monash University.
When it comes to choosing a university, there’s a lot to consider. By choosing Monash, you can be sure you’ve taken your first step to a successful career. The quality of our teaching and exceptional facilities are just two of the many reasons we’re consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world.
You’ll also benefit from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university. It has more courses, more study options, more research projects, and more international exchanges, giving you a broader education that will set you apart from your peers. With students from over 170 countries, and a presence in Australia, Italy, Malaysia, India, South Africa and China, you’ll benefit from a truly global education.
The thing that is most special about Monash is our desire to make a difference. You’ll leave with a greater sense of purpose, a global outlook, and the skills and confidence to make a positive change – to your own life, and the lives of those around you.
Ph.D. and Master level.
Field of Study:
The Monash University will provide $29,000 per annul to excellent students who want to pursue a Masters by Research or Ph.D. degree program in Australia.
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder.
To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must show excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to conduct self-motivated research. They should have already completed or be in the process of completing a Bachelors’s H1 Honours Degree or already hold an H1E Bachelors and/or Masters degree.
- Candidates who are in the process of completing their H1 degree will be considered.
- The application will be looked upon favorably if students graduated in the top 10% of your year level, graduated from a well-ranked university, and have authored peer-reviewed research publications.
Whoever wishes to be enlisted in this educational program, he/she is recommended to take admission to the Ph.D. and Master of Engineering Science (Research) degree program at Monash University. After you have received an invitation to apply you can then proceed to apply via the online application portal.