Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship to be taken at the University of Groningen, Netherlands for the 2022-23 academic session.
The scholarship aims to support students from all over the world who wish to advance their educational career in any discipline at the university. The award is for 1 or 2 years Master’s degree programme.
Eric Bleumink Fund
University of Groningen, Netherlands
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
- Full tuition fees
- Costs of international travel.
- Health Insurance
For the Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2022-23, applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Must have received provisional or unconditional admission for a master programme at the University of Groningen.
- Possess excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation.
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies.
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program and be able to take part in the entire programme.
- Have on other means of financing the study in question.
Interested applicants for the Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship should note that the University of Groningen Admission Office, in consultation with the Admission Boards of its faculties, will determine which applicants gets nominated for an Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship.
Applicants must apply first for admission into a master’s degree programme of the University of Groningen for the scholarship.