The University of Gloucestershire is now announcing the EU Grant Award to support the EU students who wants to study in UK but facing financial problems.
The scholarship is available for the students of the EU countries only. Students will be awarded by the tuition fee of any undergraduate, postgraduate, or research program at University of Gloucestershire.
The University of Gloucestershire is one of best public university located in England which ranked 99th nationwide. It was started in 2001 with an aim to provide excellent teaching and enable its students to achieve their full potential through a rich and broad academic experience.
The University of Gloucestershire is an internationally recognized university that rewards its students with great placements and short experiences as well.
Applications are now open
Undergraduate, Postgraduate, or Research
£3,000 to the selected students towards the cost of any level degree program of choice.
- Applicants from EU international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to study any undergraduate, postgraduate, or research degree programme offered at Uni Of Glo.
- The applicants must be a self funded international tuition fee paying full-time undergraduate, postgraduate or research student at Uni Of Glo.
- The applicants must be studying on campus.
- Students can log in to the university portal and start their application under the ‘My Applications’ section or go through UCAS application process. Eligible students will automatically be considered for the award.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Previous academic transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Higher secondary certificate
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Driving license
- Passport size photos
- Applicants must meet the university requirements of their respective home country.