The Excellence Programme is initiated by Wageningen University & Research to attract excellent students for a Master’s programme, and who might have the potential to do a PhD after their MSc graduation in Wageningen or elsewhere.
About 10 full scholarships are currently available for Non-EEA students wishing to study in Netherlands, at the Wageningen University & Research. The scholarship will cover a full tuition fee waiver, travel allowance, stipend and other related costs for the duration of the programme.
Wageningen University & Research
All subject areas offered by the university
- A tuition fee waiver for the duration of the programme (24 months)
- A budget for one seminar in Europe (travel, stay, registration fee)
- A budget for participation in the ‘reach your full potential programme’
International Students (Non-EEA)
- be from a country outside the European Economic Area (and Switzerland)
- have applied for one of the MSc programmes at Wageningen University & Research before within the timeline.
- have a high GPA of 80% or higher. A First Class honours BSc graduation or equivalent required.
- provide one or two letter(s) of recommendation uploaded during your MSc application; written by a dean, teacher or academic supervisor that demonstrates your affinity and talent for academic research.
If you feel that that the requirements above apply to you, you can apply for an MSc programme and, after being unconditionally admitted, you might be invited to participate in the Excellence Programme selection procedure.