Scholarships and Financial Aid:
Do you want to increase your career potential? Take Far Eastern Federal University Scholarships and Financial Aid for Bachelor, Masters and Doctoral program at the University.
Tuition fee waiver for the whole period of study on the chosen program. A monthly allowance in amount depending on the chosen program and your academic performance at FEFU.
Far Eastern Federal University FEFU, Russia.
Bachelor, Masters & PhD
Fully funded Scholarships
Scholarship Worth and Benefits:
- Tuition fee waiver for the whole period of study on the chosen program;
- A monthly allowance in amount depending on the chosen program and your academic performance at FEFU;
- 1 700 – 9 000 rubles per month for Bachelor and Specialist degree students;
- 3 000 – 9 000 rubles per month for Master degree students;
- 7 500 – 11 500 rubles per month for Ph.D. students.
Applicants seeking for Far Eastern Federal University Scholarships and Financial Aid in Russia, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- The award is available for both domestic and international students.
- Applicants must have a masters degree certificate.
- Applicants must have a first degree certificate or equivalent.
- The award is available in all Bachelor, masters and PhD courses in the University.
- An outstanding academic record.
- Proven English proficiency.
Visit application portal (link below), register your account and submit your application indicating Far Eastern Federal University as a desired enrollment institution.
Follow the further step-by-step instructions given at the portal .
Please note that the competitive selection for scholarship (quota for international students) is organized by Rossotrudnichestvo representative offices in the world.
In the countries where Rossotrudnichestvo is not represented, the competitive selection is organized by Russian diplomatic missions (embassies or consulates).