FATE Foundation / Mitsubishi Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program:
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur within the Agribusiness space looking to grow your business with right knowledge and support? If yes then you must apply for FATE Foundation/Mitsubishi Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program. The program is designed for for the virtual Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme; targeted at agripreneurs within the agribusiness value chain space and who are within Ogun and Ekiti States respectively.
As part of her corporate philanthropy program, Mitsubishi Corporation is providing sponsorship support to cover the N400,000, all-inclusive tuition fees for carefully selected 30 entrepreneurs who will be enrolled in an 8-week enterprise education programme focused on capacity building on essential knowledge, strategies, skills, and tools to build sustainable businesses within the entire agribusiness value chain space.
To qualify, entrepreneurs must be graduates from a tertiary institution with a viable business idea or startups that have already launched, be computer literate and must be aged between 18-35 years old.
- N400,000 all-inclusive tuition fees.
- Business Advisory Support from FATE Foundation
- Formal registration of business entitles
- Access to Free Business Support Tools & Applications
To qualify for the FATE Foundation/Mitsubishi Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme, applicants must:
- be graduates from a tertiary institution with a viable business idea or startups, that have been launched already.
- be a computer literate and must be aged between 18-35 years.
- demonstrate the passion to excel in his/her business.
You will be required to upload the relevant documents indicated below, along with the application:
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement of Tertiary Education Result/Certificate
- Business Registration Certificate (CAC)
- Profile picture
- Birth Certificate
OGUN | Sunday 4 April, 2021
EKITI | Sunday 6 June, 2021